What is a HUBZone Certified Business?
HUBZone is a company level diversity certification referring to the Historically Underutilized Business Zone program that helps small businesses located in distressed areas gain preferential access to federal procurement opportunities. The HUBZone program is in place to increase employment opportunities, investment and economic development in these areas. This certification provides innovative solution options for Bravo and its clients. You can learn more about the HUBZone program at SBA.gov.
Bravo's HUBZone Certification
- SBA Certified since January 2019
- HUBZone Headquarters: Leesburg, VA
- Supporting other HUBZone locations in other areas
- Committed to providing opportunity in economically disadvantaged areas
Benefits of Working with a HUBZone Company:
- Competitive and sole source contracting
- 10% price evaluation preference in full and open contract competitions, as well as subcontracting opportunities
- The federal government has a goal of awarding 3% of all dollars for federal prime contracts to HUBZone-certified small business concerns